The best guidance I can give is: endeavor to answer other individuals’ inquiries – that you know the response to. Take a gander at which ones you discover simple to answer and endeavor to make inquiries in such way.
Other than that, there are a couple of general guidelines:
Keep the story short and to the point. No one is anxious to clarify “everything about pointers”.
Give code cases, and keep those short and to the point. No one prefers looking and many lines of code to remove the dozen that are significant to the inquiry.
Make just a single inquiry, regardless of whether you require answers/answers for a few related issues. For alternate issues, make different inquiries.
Concerning the unique circumstance, give as much as you can without clarifying. Simply the realities: the OS, the library(ies) and framework(s), the compiler (form), the algorithm(s), the CPU, interface(s)… In the event that you require counsel on the best way to compose an introduction sort, it is pertinent that you require an introduction sort on an ARM CortexM4 @40MHz w/16 K RAM. Yet, don’t clarify that it’s for a ToDo list application on a SmartWatch with a 3 inch show. OTOH, on the off chance that you need to ask “which sort should I utilize”, at that point it is pertinent that it is for a ToDo list application on a SmartWatch (obviously, alternate parameters are important still).
In case you’re a lesser programming designer I expect you have more senior engineers out there. Ideally you have somebody who is coaching you. In the event that you have a coach at that point making an inquiry is the place you begin. Its superbly worthy to state “I don’t comprehend X, would you be able to help me to comprehend it?” If you take a gander at that inquiry, its truly dubious and unclear which is as it should be. Presently one of two things will happen, either your guide will help you, or he/she won’t. On the off chance that the previous, you’re ready, if the last mentioned, at that point you’re most certainly not.
I’m additionally going to accept you have googled and not discovered something that causes you. So what to do? All things considered, what I do is:
– Apply critical thinking. Split the issue up into littler issues and comprehend those. This might be hard for your as experience for the most part demonstrates to you where to part issues.
– IF you can, black box what you don’t get it. While you may detest this, you don’t need to comprehend everything. Its a black box. Manage it that way.
– Look at code illustrations – Seeing others stuff can give you motivation
– Take a break, perhaps getting a touch of air will give you motivation
– Consider the opposite or an a digression to the issue your having.
– Look at less complex instructional exercises and improve your concern. Attempt to have the least difficult thing conceivable.
– Ask companions, that can help also.